Directions & Parking
Directions to Grossinger Motors Arena:
(click here for map)
From 55 Northbound (from St. Louis)
- Take Exit 160A, Market Street/US-150. Turn right on West Market. Turn right on Madison (US Business 51 South). The Arena will be on your right at Front Street.
From 55 Southbound (from Chicago)
- Take Exit 165, US Business 51 South. Turn right at Front Street. The Arena will be on your left immediately when you turn onto Front.
From 74 Eastbound (from Peoria)
- Take 51-Business South (Main Street). Take a right at Front Street. The Arena will be on your left immediately when you turn onto Front Street.
From 74 Westbound (from Champaign)
- Take 51-Business North (Main Street). Turn left at Front Street. The Arena will be on your left after crossing Madison Street.
From 39/US-51 Southbound (from Rockford).
- Merge onto I-55 via the exit on the left toward Chicago. Take Exit 165-A, US Business 51 toward Bloomington/Normal. Follow US-51 through town, the Arena will be on the right at Front Street.
From US-51 Northbound (from Decatur).
- Stay on US-51 North (which turns into Main Street). Turn left at Front Street, the Arena will be on the left after crossing Madison Street.
Parking (Map) - Event parking fees may apply
There are three (3) main parking garages in downtown Bloomington. These parking lots may charge a parking fee, refer to the posted signs for fees and time limits
- Lincoln Lot - On corner of US BUS 51 North/East Street and Front Street - 906 available spaces
- Market Lot - On corner of Center Street and Market Street - 550 available spaces
- Grossinger Motors Arena Lot - On corner of Olive Street and Lee Street - 275 available spaces
Street parking may be available on city streets around the Arena. Please respect our neighbors by parking only where legal parking exists and follow all posted signs.
| For Hotels & Transportation, click here
Safety is a top priority at Grossinger Motors Arena. That’s why we’ve created a designated pick-up and drop-off point for rideshare customers. All rideshare drivers will drop you off and pick you up just outside the Front Street doors located on the north side of the Arena near Section 115.