Grossinger Motors Arena Group Sales Department invites you and your group to take advantage of discounted pricing and concierge service for your favorite events! You will deal with one experienced staff member who is dedicated to taking care of every aspect of your visit from finding the best available seats, processing your ticket order and being on site on the show day to assist with any additional last minute needs.
Here are just some of the advantages to ordering through our department:
- Early on-sale information for events - discounted tickets to select events
- Ability to reserve your seats before they go on sale to the general public
- One-on-one customer service from start to finish
- NO additional fees! Orders are subject to a one-time, nominal per order fee.
- Promotional materials such as event posters and flyers to help promote your event are available upon request
No standing in lines or waiting – tickets can be mailed directly to you, made available for pick up prior to the show, or a representative can meet your entire party at a pre-arranged entrance!
This category covers groups that meet the group minimum that is set by the show. A Traditional Group will typically be required to have between 10 – 20 minimum attendees, depending on the event.
If members of your group need special considerations, our Group Sales Department will be happy to assist you with securing seats that are wheelchair accessible or can accommodate patrons with mobility issues as well as the visually or hearing impaired.
A payment deadline will be set at the time you place your order. Grossinger Motors Arena accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover and we will be happy to take your payment over the phone. Checks are accepted via mail or in person, though in person payments are by appointment only. We will be happy to provide an invoice upon request and you can change your order without penalty until payment is made. Please note any changes cannot put your group below the minimum number to qualify for the discounted rate.
Group tickets can be purchased by calling Nikki Dalbey at 309-434-2921 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets subject to availability.
- Tickets issued upon receipt of full payment.
- All dates, times, shows, prices, and artists are subject to change without notice.
- Group tickets can only be purchased through the Group Sales Department.
- Orders will be processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- If someone other than the Group Leader is picking up the tickets, please notify your contact as we will not release them without prior authorization