Coronavirus Restrictions: Spring 2020 Event Updates
Coronavirus Restrictions: Event Updates
Due to the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Grossinger Motors Arena will be rescheduling upcoming events in accordance with the City of Bloomington and the State of Illinois to keep our community safe and healthy. This page will be updated as any changes or announcements happen.
These events are currently affected:
- Guns and Hoses Hockey Game scheduled March 13 – rescheduled for August 29th
- Lauren Daigle World Tour scheduled for March 14 – peviously rescheduled for August 15 - now rescheduled for March 14, 2021
- Indoor Farmers’ Market scheduled for March 21 – CANCELLED
- FPHL Neutral Site Game Danville Dashers vs. Port Huron Prowlers scheduled for March 21 – to be announced
- Midway Marauders Indoor Football Game vs Milwaukee Wolfpack scheduled for March 28 – CANCELLED (refunds available at point of purchase - see below for more detailed refund information)
- Casting Crowns Only Jesus Tour scheduled for April 4 – rescheduled for October 2
- Midway Marauders Indoor Football Game vs Mad City Nightmare scheduled for April 11 – CANCELLED (refunds available at point of purchase - see below for more detailed refund information)
- Indoor Farmers' Market scheduled for April 18 - STILL ON and going curbside! Check out the info to order online and pick up curbside here: http://ow.ly/pi3t30qwotN
- Central Illinois Figure Skating Club Let's Celebrate: Dance! Scheduled for April 18 - rescheduled for September 12
- Cirque du Soleil OVO scheduled for May 7-10 – CANCELLED (refunds available at point of purchase - see below for more detailed refund information)
- Midway Marauders VS. Milwaukee Wolfpack scheduled for May 2 - CANCELLED (refunds available at point of purchase - see below for more detailed refund information)
Any previously purchased tickets to rescheduled events will be honored on the new show date.
If you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, you will receive information directly from Ticketmaster about all changes and your ticket options including potential refunds.
Ticket refunds for cancelled shows - All ticket buyers will be refunded for cancellations. Ticket buyers who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster will be contacted directly from Ticketmaster with refund information and timeline. The credit card used to purchase tickets on Ticketmaster will be automatically refunded. No further action is required. Because of the staggering number of events across the country that are being cancelled, the email from Ticketmaster make take a couple of days to get to you, but be assured refunds will be issued without requiring any action from you as soon as they get through the backlog.
If your purchased your tickets at the Subaru Box Office at Grossinger Motors Arena, please contact Box Office Manager Nikki Dalbey at email@example.com to make arrangements for getting your refunds handled in a timely fashion.
Our first concern is always to offer a healthy and safe environment for our guests. We will be working through this closed period to accomplish this goal by performing deep cleans of event spaces and ongoing disinfecting of surfaces that patrons come into contact with, especially door knobs, hand rails, water fountains, concession stand and bar counters, and restroom fixtures.
Because this situation is so changeable and dynamic, we are taking this emergency one day at a time. We will continue to adapt our practices and procedures to comply with directives from the WHO, OSHA and the CDC. We will work with community leaders and event planners to make the best of the situation. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guests' needs while doing our part to keep you, our communities, and our employees safe.
We look forward to getting back to events and want you to know that we are dedicated to providing you with a safe and healthy arena!